Sales and Shipment Policies
- Thought-Full Art Studio currently sells and ships only within the Continental United States. No exceptions.
- For most orders a flat rate of shipping is applied that is $12.00 + $3.00 per item ordered. For very large orders, please contact us directly rather than ordering through the site.
- Orders are typically processed within 5-10 days of receipt. If you need an order rushed, please contact us directly rather than ordering through the site to make certain we have the item(s) available, and there is sufficient time to complete your request.
- Originals are not sold through the web store. Customers must contact us to discuss sales of originals as additional information is required, payment must be processed in full, and shipping or personal delivery/pickup arranged.
- We typically use either UPS or USPS for all shipping. It is important that you immediately open and confirm that your package contents are undamaged. If the packaging appears damaged, DO NOT ACCEPT the package. This is the only way we can work with UPS/USPS to recover our costs.
- We want our Customers to be happy with their prints. If you receive a print and it is not what you expected, please contact us immediately so we can discuss available options. We cannot guarantee a refund, but will do our best to find an equitable solution. It is very important you contact us immediately.
All rights to his artistic work remain with C.J. Bradford of Thought-Full Art Studios and/or his heirs. No copyrights, printing or distribution rights are transferred with the purchase of a print or an original. Printing, publishing, photocopying, taking images through photography or any other method of reproduction and/or distribution of C.J.’s work without his explicit written permission is an infringement of his rights as the Artist and all legal recourse will be taken to protect those rights. This includes skateboards and tattoos, folks! Don’t do it!
Privacy (taken directly from Google’s Help page)
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
Note that Thought-Full Art does not sell or otherwise distribute visitor information whether collected on this site or through other contacts such as email and/or snail mail.