Please visit my Show page for information on Spring 2020 shows. As would be expected, it has become necessary for show officials to postpone and/or cancel large gatherings as everyone works to stop the progress of this virus within communities.
I want to encourage everyone to at least take the minimum precautions when out and about in your communities. Each of us can have a positive impact by simply maintaining responsible behaviors toward ourselves and others.
- Wash your hands longer and more frequently.
- Keep hands away from your face and the faces of others.
- For now, a shoulder bump is better than a handshake.
- Stay informed and stay calm.
- Respect those who are in high risk categories (elderly and/or those with preexisting health conditions) by following the previous suggestions.
- And stop hoarding toilet paper. Really. Stop.
Be safe and be kind and I look forward to when this is behind us and we can once again have a fun time at some of the great festivals around the country.
And a reminder – you can order from me on this website! Thanks!